Vote for JLA & Onyx in the Goodreads Choice Awards

9:00 AM Vi Win Win 0 Comments

Jen has been nominated for Best Goodreads Author and her book, Onyx, has been nominated for Best YA Fantasy & Science Fiction.



Congrats, Jen! You definitely deserve the recognition!

Be sure to get your votes in for the first round of nominations, Oct. 30th - Nov. 10th.

Want some incentive?! Well, Jen's got some:

"if I make it into the finals for Best Author and Best YA Science Fiction and Fantasy, I will allow the readers to pick what short story they want me to write. It could be something from the Lux Series, Covenant, Cursed, or one of my adult novels.Or I can write something brand spanking new."

How awesome is that?! The hardest part will be to choose WHAT we want Jen to write about! LOL!

What are you waiting for?! Go. Vote. Now!

0 comments: