Submit YOUR Questions for Jennifer's Next LIVE Author Chat! #JLARC

9:00 AM Vi Win Win 2 Comments


Remember those LIVE Author Chats I talked about before for the JLA Reading Challenge?!

Yep, that's happening this month!

In a week, to be exact. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 24th at 7:30pm EST, where Jennifer will be discussing ALL THINGS Cursed & Tempting the Player.

The chat will take place via Jennifer's LiveStream page and will last for about an hour or so. Everyone is welcome to join the chat, but to keep things in order, I'm going to ask everyone to ask their questions beforehand.

If you've read either book and have a question you want Jennifer to answer, submit it via the form below. You can ask as many questions as you can think of, just fill out the form for each question.

I'll make sure Jennifer answers as many as she can during the chat and will obviously mention your name when asking. We'll also have some time at the end for those who want to know more/didn't have time to submit a question. I want to make this as easy and fun as possible for everyone, so I hope this works out!

If you have any questions for me, just let me know in the comments section. Also, if there are any problems loading the form, you can leave your questions for Jen in the comments section and I'll be sure to include them as well.

2 comments:

  1. So unfair I live in the UK! That means that it'll be 12:30am :( SO SAD TO MISS THE CHAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be 7:30 a.m. for me, so looks like I'll be waking up really early to catch this :P

      Delete