Apollyon Blog Tour - Author Interview
Hey there! I'm so psyched to welcome you all to the Deity Island stop on the Apollyon Blog Tour! So freaking awesome!
In case you don't know anything about the book, here's some info for ya:
Fate isn’t something to mess with… and now, neither is Alex. Alex has always feared two things: losing herself in the Awakening and being placed on the Elixir. But love has always been stronger than Fate, and Aiden St. Delphi is willing to make war on the gods—and Alex herself—to bring her back. The gods have killed thousands and could destroy entire cities in their quest to stop Seth from taking Alex’s power and becoming the all-powerful God Killer. But breaking Alex’s connection to Seth isn’t the only problem. There are a few pesky little loopholes in the whole “an Apollyon can’t be killed” theory, and the only person who might know how to stop the destruction has been dead for centuries. Finding their way past the barriers that guard the Underworld, searching for one soul among countless millions, and then somehow returning will be hard enough. Alex might be able to keep Seth from becoming the God Killer… or she might become the God Killer herself.
See my full review here.
Add it to Goodreads.
Buy it on Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository.
Check out this fun interview I did with Jennifer:
1. If were to have a list of 5 celebrity guys that you're allowed to sleep with, who would be on that list?
- Matthew Mcconaughey
- Henry Cavil
- Chris Pine
- Ian Somerhalder
- Joseph Morgan
2. If you could transform into any ONE animal at will, what would it be?
- A tiger.
3. Alex and Daemon are trapped in a locked room together for one hour. What would happen? GO!
- They would out snark one another
4. What are three things you have in your purse right now?
- blow pops
5. How much research do you have to do for your books? Which was the most difficult/time-consuming to work on?
- My books are about 10% research. Maybe that shows in my paranormal. scifi books, lol, but I rather be writing instead of researching.
6. I know you've FINALLY written that novel on gargoyles you've been dying to write for a long time now. Is there any other are of the supernatural/sci-fi world that you want to tackle one day?
- I think I've tackled all that I want to, but maybe something with the sea? Mermaids? Or sirens.
This or That:
One Direction or Justin Bieber - What. The. Hell.
Dragons or Unicorns - dragons
My Little Pony or Cabbage Patch Kids -Garbage Pail kids
Sam or Dean - Dean
Wine or Mixed Drink - Neither
And here's my LETTER that you will need in order to unlock the super amazing CHAPTER 22 in AIDEN'S POV!!! Unbelievable, right?! I seriously cannot wait to read that bad boy!
Follow along on the rest of the tour, or catch up on what fun you've missed by checking out the official tour page.
Mark your calendars for a LIVE CHAT with Jennifer on APRIL 9th at 7PM EST. I always enjoy her chats, so you don't wanna miss out.
Lastly, SHP is hosting an amazing giveaway, because they rock, of course:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I hope you've enjoyed your stay!