Dark Elements Read-Along: Week Five

12:00 AM Vi Win Win 0 Comments


Welcome to Week FIVE of The Dark Elements Read-Along. If you want to know more about the Read-Along, sign up for it, and get all the details, check out this page here. You'll find links to all the weekly posts on that page, too.

REMEMBER: In order to be eligible for the prizes, you must SIGN UP and then answer the questions via the Google Form below.

For updates and to chat with other participants, join the Deity Island Read Alongs Facebook Group. There will a lot of fun things happening there!

Also, use #DarkElementsReadAlong to follow along on Twitter.

Thank you all for your feedback on the chapters read. I loved all your responses about the book. Here's what some readers had to say:

Jaslyn v says "The feels.... I cannot even explain it. This is like my fifth time reading this book, but it feels like the first. I freaking love Roth and Layla. Seriously. They are my OTP. If they do not end up together by the end of this series I may just crawl into a hole and die. I mean Zayne's great and all, but.... Those on team Roth, you know what I mean..."

Sharon David says "Ahh!!! I love this book so much! Layla really got to me and it made me cry realizing how alone she was. Roth, well he did everything I've ever wanted him to do and we got to see a side of him that we've never seen before, he exposed his insecurities and it was so adorable. No part of this book disappointed me, I was so happy with everything and never felt like it could have been better, it was perfect."

Sona Dasgupta says "I fell in Love with Roth during these Chapters and there was no going back from it. I love how the Character of Layla grew into herself and gain more confidence and new perspective. In these chapters I also got an idea about Zayne's feelings towards Layla . All in all, I was so hooked that even thinking about stopping was out of Questions."


How about you?

Be sure to come back here next Monday to discuss the chapters we read and answer some questions for your chance at winning some pretty cool prizes!

Next up, we'll be reading Stone Cold Touch, Chapters 1-11.

Layla Shaw is trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered life—no easy task for a seventeen-year-old who’s pretty sure things can’t get worse. Her impossibly gorgeous best friend, Zayne, is forever off-limits thanks to the mysterious powers of her soul-stealing kiss. The Warden clan that has always protected her is suddenly keeping dangerous secrets. And she can barely think about Roth, the wickedly hot demon prince who understood her in ways no one else could.

But sometimes rock bottom is only the beginning. Because suddenly Layla’s powers begin to evolve, and she’s offered a tantalizing taste of what has always been forbidden. Then, when she least expects it, Roth returns, bringing news that could change her world forever. She’s finally getting what she always wanted, but with hell literally breaking loose and the body count adding up, the price may be higher than Layla is willing to pay…


See you all next week. Happy reading!

0 comments: