JLA Reading Challenge for December #JLARC
Welcome to the LAST MONTH of the JLA Reading Challenge!
If you have no clue what this is or would like to participate, check out the Sign-Up page where you can get all the details.
If you're already a participant, let's get this started!
This month's goal will be to read Tempting the Best Man (Remember, TtBM is only in ebook format, so make sure you have something to read it with).
Madison Daniels has worshipped her brother's best friend since they were kids. Everyone thinks she and Chase Gamble would make the perfect couple, but there are two major flaws in their logic. 1) Chase has sworn off relationships of any kind, and 2) after blurring the line between friends and lovers for one night four years ago, they can't stop bickering. Forced together for her brother's wedding getaway, Chase and Madison decide to call a truce for the happy couple. Except all bets are off when they're forced to shack up in a tacky 70’s honeymoon suite and survive a multitude of "accidents" as the family tries to prove their "spark" can be used than for more than fighting. That is, if they don't strangle each other first.
If you're unable to read TtBM (can't read ebooks) or want to read other JLA books, I've got a special treat for you this month! You can read TtBM and review it for an entry into this month's giveaway, but you can also read and review (it has to be a new review posted in December) ANY of Jen's books and as long as you follow the rules, you can enter that link into the giveaway linky below. That's right! So if you want to (re)read any of Jen's books that are out in the wild right now, just post a NEW review to your blog, Amazon, Goodreads, or B&N. Easy peasy!
1. Start reading! You have all month to read the book and don't worry if you can't finish it on time. Have some fun!
2. You have until the end of the month, December 31st, to post your review or (if you reviewed a book in the past) post your thoughts about reading it again. Remember, you can post to your Blog, Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, or Facebook.
3. Add your link to the Linky below. Each review/post for each book counts as one entry. Only entries for the Featured Book(s) of the Month will count towards this month's giveaway. I will leave it open for THREE days after this for those who can't link up in time, but only post links for that month, please.
- One winner will receive a Paperback copy of Opal
- One winner will receive a pack of SIGNED bookmarks (one of each of her book covers so far, + a Daemon Invasion bookmark = eight total), Cursed stickers, & a Deity guitar pick
- One winner will receive a SIGNED Half-Blood poster and a SIGNED Daimon bookmark
*Winners are chosen at RANDOM from the Linky List as long as they followed the rules/guidelines*
*REMEMBER: In order to be eligible to win prizes, you MUST add your link to the original SIGN UP linky list in addition to your link below.*
*I'll also be hosting another JLA Live Author Chat sometime this month to talk about all things Deity, Elixir, & Opal! Be on the lookout for your chance to submit questions for Jen! (Remember, only submitted questions will be answered accordingly.)*
Now, show me some TtBM/JLA Book love!