Obsidian Movie Announcement!

2:00 AM Vi Win Win 4 Comments

I am SO FREAKING pleased to bring you this amazing bit of news:

OBSIDIAN IS BEING MADE INTO A MOVIE!!!!!!



That's right JLA fans! The Hollywood Reporter recently announced that Sierra Pictures obtained the rights to the movie. I was waiting on pins & needles for this news to drop and I can now say how freaking excited I am for this.

Sierra Pictures will finance and produce the film adaptation of Obsidian about a 17-year-old girl who discovers that her neighbor is anything but the normal guy next door.

I knew this would happen one day! A HUGE congrats to Jen! Of course, Deity Island will be on the job around the clock, bringing you the latest and most up-to-date information about the movie!

SO OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!!


4 comments:

  1. OMG I think I just died of excitement!!! This is fantastic news!! The only thing is, I will forever see Daemon and Katy as the cover models, and obviously they won't actually be the actors. I'm sure whoever they choose will be fabulous though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they could and should be actors and it wouldn't be the same without them!!!

    ReplyDelete