Jennifer Answers Some FAQs

10:51 AM Vi Win Win 0 Comments

Jen recently posted some answers to FAQs she's been getting from fans:

Q. The digital versions of Obsidian (both B&N and Amazon) are saying that there is a sneak peek of Onyx, but it's not there. What's up with that? And can you send me Onyx because it doesn't have it and where can I get the two chapters?
A. I don't know why the digital formats say that. It's only ever been in the print version. Truth is, I don't have anything to do with that. I just write books. Entangled Teen is aware of the misleading page at the beginning of the digital formats and are trying to get it rectified. I can't send you Onyx. Sad face. Right this moment, only the print version of Obsidian has the two chapters, but I'm sure they'll be a sneak peek coming up soon and near release.

Q. Can you do an interview?
A. I pretty much never turn down an interview, but it may take a week or so for me to answer the questions, so please make sure you have time for me to do the questions. Sometimes I avoid my email. *Chuckles* Shameful, but true.

Q. Can you send me swag?
A. No. Not right now. I'm not sending out any swag, not even w/ interviews right now. What I have is currently allocated for other giveaways and what not. I need to restock on the swag and it will change in the future, but I am not sending out any swag at this moment.

Q. Is Obsidian being made into a film?
A. Unless you know something I don't, not yet. Giggle. The pictures that everyone is seeing, featuring Pepe and Sztella, are from the book trailers that were filmed in early June.

Q. What is a book trailer?
A. It's like a movie trailer for books. Obsidian, Onyx, and Opal all have filmed book trailers.

Q. Where can I view the trailer?
A. Obsidian (live on July 6th) and the Behind the Scenes footage (July 13th) will be premiered on USA TODAY. No matter where you live in the world, you'll be able to view it there. It will also go up on my blog and I'm sure other blogs out there.

Q. How many books are in the Covenant Series?
A. Five total and two novellas. And here they are in order: Daimon, Half-Blood, Pure, Deity, Elixir, Apollyon, and Sentinel. Five total and one novella in the Lux series: Shadows, Obsidian, Onyx, Opal, Untitled 4, and Untitled 5.

Q. What about Cursed?
A. Right now, it's a standalone.

Q. Covenant spin-off?
A. Whoa. I about fell out of my chair when I got an email asking about that. I'm not even finished writing Sentinel yet, so I don't know anything about a Covenant spin off.

She also gave fans a cute picture of Pepe & Sztella to smile at:


0 comments: