Sentinel Full Cover & Synopsis

6:20 PM Vi Win Win 3 Comments

Jen showed fans the full front & back cover to Sentinel today, as well as the synopsis for it.


As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.

And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.

In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant Series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself.

What do you think folks?

I am SO not ready for this EPIC series to end, but I SO wanna know how it does!

November 2nd! Get. Here. NOW!

3 comments:

  1. I am gonna cry no matter if it is a sad or happy ending!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so good!! I'm with you, although I NEED to find out how this series ends, I reallyyyy don't want it to....having no more Alex-Aiden goodness in my life is not going to be fun :(

    Caitlin
    The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!! I can't wait to read the ending!!!!! I I love the series!!!

    ReplyDelete