First Post! Things Are Under Way!

12:19 AM Vi Win Win 0 Comments

I'm so happy, anxious, excited, giddy, crazed and about a million other emotions over this BRAND NEW fan site for the Covenant Series. I kept wondering what the first post was going to be - an intro, news, photos, etc - and decided to just do an intro/update of how things are coming along in the background.

As you can see, I just created a nice (at least I think so) little header featuring the cover of Book 3 in the Covenant Series - Deity; pretty convenient since this is Deity Island! ;)

I think I'm going to stick with this look for awhile until things start picking up and I see where I want to take this.

I am slowly filling up the sidebars and footers on the blog and all the pages have been fully updated, but I'll continue to work on them as needed and I'll let you know if something new comes up! In case you have no idea what's going on, check out the Books section to familiarize yourself with this amazing series of books. And, honestly, if you haven't read any of these books you really don't know what you're missing!!! It's. So. GOOD.

Anyways...

I'll be doing an official Launch Party post/event thing once I set the date and have all my affairs in order. I don't know what I have planned just yet, but there will be prizes, that's for sure!

For now, I'd love a follow, by any of the lovely ways made possible via the left sidebar, and be sure to check back often for lots more goodies, news, and fun things here on Deity Island! (I feel like I should have a sound fx button every time I say that, kind of like Law & Order, LOL!)


0 comments: