New Stuff on #DeityIsland

12:00 AM Vi Win Win 0 Comments

Hey Everyone!

Just thought I'd give you all a heads up on some new things going on around here.

First off, I added a little box on the sidebar titled "Quote of the Month" where I'll be featuring a quote from one of the Covenant books (a new one every month). I might incorporate quotes from the Lux series too, since this is an all-inclusive fansite for Jen, but we'll see how things go.

Next up, I updated the Links page of the site to include all of Jen's known works with appropriate links to Goodreads, Amazon, etc. There's also links to Jen's publishers and some extras that she's written in the past. If you want links to Jen, it's located under the JLA tab.

Finally, I just created a "Poll of the Month" section where I'll be featuring a new poll every month for you guys to vote on. It should be fun! I decided to start with an easy, or some might say difficult, topic for the first time around and I can't wait to see which one comes out on top! I realize it's the middle of the month, but for me, the "poll month" starts now!

I'll be working on the character profiles and sprucing up the Books section of the site next.

Let me know what you think in the comments section and what else you'd like to see on Deity Island.

Also, remember I've got an open call for fan art, whether it's Lux or Covenant, if you drew/created it, I want to showcase it! Send me an email!

0 comments: