Poll Results + A New Poll & Quote of the Month

12:00 AM Vi Win Win 3 Comments

Welcome to July folks!

You know what that means - a new PotM & QotM! Take a peek at the sidebar over there and vote for your FAVORITE COVENANT COVER and laugh it out over this hilarious QUOTE FROM PURE!

Also, the results are in for the FAN FAVORITE BOOK:


Obsidian killed it, with Pure coming in 2nd! I did love Pure a TON but I guess I'll have to give Obsidian a second read because even though I loved it, like all JLA books, it didn't affect me like the Covenant series did?!

We shall see!!!

P.S. Speaking of re-reads, be sure to check back tomorrow for more news regarding a certain challenge that is supposed to start on JULY 9TH!

P.S.S. ICYMI, I have included the release dates for all of Jen's books for the rest of the year on the sidebar to your right. Opal & Elixir do not have a set date yet, but once they do, I'll let you all know. All of them are available for pre-order, too!

EDIT: Elixir is due on Nov. 27th & Opal comes out Dec. 11th!

3 comments:

  1. Opal is available for preorder on Amazon. It comes out on December 11, 2012.


    http://www.amazon.com/Opal-Lux-Novel-Jennifer-Armentrout/dp/1620610094/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341175483&sr=1-1&keywords=opal+jennifer+armentrout

    Alyssa Susanna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Covenant series is my fave too! I thought Onyx was my fave book by JLA, then I read Deity... <3!

    ReplyDelete