Lux Read-Along: Week 1

12:00 AM Vi Win Win 4 Comments


Welcome to Week ONE of The Lux Series Read-Along. If you want to know more about the Read-Along, sign up for it, and get all the details, check out this page here. You'll find links to all the weekly posts on that page, too.

REMEMBER: In order to be eligible for the prizes, you must SIGN UP and then answer the questions via the Google Form posted each week (starting next week).

We're starting off with first half of Obsidian this week, Chapters 1-15. Journey back in time to when Katy and Daemon first meet!

Starting over sucks. When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring.... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.  And then he opened his mouth. Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something...unexpected happens. The hot alien living next door marks me. You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades. If I don't kill him first, that is.
Be sure to come back here next Monday to discuss the book and answer some questions for your chance at winning some pretty cool prizes!

Also, join in on the conversation on Twitter - #LuxReadAlong and in the FB Group!

See you all next week.

Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I totally forgot how big of a jerk Daemon was! But what he did to stop the bear and the truck, it just showed that he was IN LOVE with her at first sight. This is the cutest story EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should we be commenting here rather than the FB page and Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can comment anywhere you like, but if you wanna be entered to win prizes make sure you sign up via the linky list on the sign up page and answer the trivia questions I post each week in the google forms.

      Delete
    2. I did that. :) I was just checking because I post mostly on Facebook. lol. Thanks!!!

      Delete