Dark Elements Read-Along: Week Eight

12:00 AM Vi Win Win 0 Comments


Welcome to Week EIGHT (that last week!!!) of The Dark Elements Read-Along. I can't believe yet another read-along has come and gone. I'm so excited for Every Last Breath!

If you want to know more about the Read-Along, sign up for it, and get all the details, check out this page here. You'll find links to all the weekly posts on that page, too.

REMEMBER: In order to be eligible for the prizes, you must SIGN UP and then answer the questions via the Google Form below.

For updates and to chat with other participants, join the Deity Island Read Alongs Facebook Group. There will a lot of fun things happening there!

Also, use #DarkElementsReadAlong to follow along on Twitter.

There are TWO forms below for you to fill out, one regarding the last few chapters we all read in Stone Cold Touch and the other for your thoughts on the Read-Along as a whole. I'd love to know your feedback and thoughts on this. I'll have the WRAP-UP post up some time next Monday (although I'll probably contact the winners before then to get names and details for personalization of books), after I tally up the results, work out all the prize details, and tie up loose ends.

REMEMBER: You only have until July 24th to answer this and any of the other questions you may have missed. Sorry that the time is cramped for the last set of questions, but I'll definitely need enough time to tally up results for the trivia questions and such.

EDIT: I've extended the deadline until Thursday, July 30th. I hope that's enough time for everyone to finish reading and answer all the trivia questions.






If you have any questions, just let me know in the comments or email me. I'll discuss all my thoughts and anything else I have to say in the WRAP-UP post. See you then!

0 comments: