The Problem With Forever Book Tour

9:57 AM Vi Win Win 0 Comments



Jen is going on tour for the release of The Problem With Forever and I'm all kinds of excited. I can't wait for everyone to read this book!

Here's what Jen has to say about the book:

TPWF touches on some serious issues and struggles that the main and secondary characters face. One of the things I wanted to show in TPWF, like with most of my new adult contemporary novels, is that you can face struggles and be dealing with some hardcore issues, but there is also happiness, even in times when it feels like it would be impossible. That everyone, no matter their background, what has happened to them or how they were treated, will find someone who loves them like they deserve.
Mouse and Rider’s journey to becoming ‘real’ isn’t an easy journey, but one I’m very proud of. My friend Tiffany King claims that TPWF is one of my horcruxes, and I think she might be right about that.

Here's the list of where she'll be:

5/17
Anderson’s Bookstore: La Grange Store
La Grange, IL
7:00pm

5/18
Frank L. Weyenberg Library Hosted by Boswell Books Co, Liza Wiemer and Erin Arkin Milwaukee, WI
6:30pm

5/19
Schuler Books & Music
Grand Rapids, MI
7:00pm

5/20
BookPeople
Austin, TX
6:00pm

5/21 Short Stories
Madison, NJ
6:00pm

5/22
Barnes and Noble
Bensalem, PA 19020
2:00pm

She'll also be at BEA and Bookcon, but her schedule is still pending, so details to come.

Is she coming to a store near you?

0 comments: