Some Amazing Reviews So Far #JLARC

12:00 AM Vi Win Win 1 Comments


We're pretty much halfway through this month's challenge for the JLA Reading Challenge. I know things have been a bit scarce around here, but ICYMI, I've been studying for a particular exam so I haven't had the time to update & do Challenge stuff as much as I should. Trust me, the following months will be MUCH more interactive!

BUT, I felt the need to at least update you all on some of the amazing reviews from participants so far and to remind you to get those links in, because I know you've been reading Onyx at least, right?!

Oh, Onyx...

Here are some tidbits to a few reviews:

Lena from Between Fantasy & Reality had this to say about Katy & Daemon in Onyx -
Katy and Daemon are still amazing, I love how they interact and how their love was building up, it wasnt like in the majority of other books where love is immediate, with no build-up - just boom - and they´re in love.
Teresa from Readers Live a Thousand Lives compares the Luxen/Human couples -
Dawson and Bethany are what you would normally expect from a paranormal relationship, while Daemon and Katy break all the rules.
And I love how Michelle from Concise Book Reviews quoted amazing lines from Obsidian & gave us her take on each one -
This banter between Katy and Daemon is hilarious, I really got a kick out of it, you can tell as time goes by, that there is that passion under all the banter, and a fun wit that I love.
Fantastic reviews so far and I really can't wait to see more!

Remember, each review for each book counts as ONE entry into the giveaway for a pre-order of Cursed, Jen's upcoming standalone book, which comes out September 18th. Don't miss out!

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's me! Haha. I love this reading challenge sooooo much! And I appreciate all the hard work you are putting into organizing it!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete