A Curious Apollyon Teaser

10:00 PM Vi Win Win 2 Comments


Oh, this one really gets you thinking! Gods, I want this book right now!


His all-white eyes gleamed. “I’ve seen it all in battle. There is the way the body curls into itself when it wants death. There is the silent scream for release. There are the eyes, and they speak even when the tongue no longer works. And then there is the soul that rots so poorly when death is wanted but withheld that it carries a certain stench.” Ice shot through my veins, turning my blood to slush. At that moment I knew no matter how much I fought, this… this was going to suck.

2 comments:

  1. I have this itching feeling that the god is Hades...and this has something to do with the underworld that Jenn mentioned in her blog interview...this is so intriguing!!! Can't wait for Apollyon's release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Apollyon teasers even though they make me even more impatient for the book! Yep I think it's Hades talking too

    ReplyDelete