Jennifer Armentrout's Interview with Hypable

5:11 PM Vi Win Win 0 Comments


I learn something new about Jen every time I read one of her interviews and this time was no different.

What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? What has been the best compliment?

I think the toughest criticism is show vs. tell aspect of writing. It’s such an important factor of story telling and sometimes you don’t realize when you’re telling and you can’t always “show” everything. The best compliment is when people say a book of mine has got them to enjoy reading again or when the book has helped them through a rough part in their life.


I really liked this Q&A because I know a lot of readers who criticize Jen's writing this way and I loved how she responds to that. Also, I'm totally one of those readers who fall in love with reading again every time I read one of her books. Of course, I feel like an manic person afterwards because I can't read anything for days due to the shear awesomeness of her books.

Eh, what are you gonna do?!

To see the rest of the interview, check out Hypable.

0 comments: