#JLARC December Wrap-Up

9:00 AM Vi Win Win 1 Comments


Well, that was pretty fast, don't you think?!

I'll be talking more about the challenge as a whole when I do my "Challenge Wrap-Up" but for December, we did pretty well with reviews and reading JLA books. I know quite a few of you got in some great reading time during the JLA Readathon.

Anyways, I don't know about you, but with the holidays and all that, December simply flew by for me. I hoped you all enjoyed reading and reviewing all or any of Jen's books, because I certainly did!

Here's the recap for this month's challenge:

Total Reviews: 34
Cursed Reviews: 2
Obsidian Reviews: 3
Shadows Reviews: 2
Onyx Reviews: 3
Opal Reviews: 11
Tempting the Best Man Reviews: 6
Pure Reviews: 4
Deity Reviews: 1
Elixir Reviews: 2

I loved this month's turnout. Awesome!

And now for the winners:

Paperback of Opal winner: Miki @ Lecture toute une Aventure
Signed Swag Pack winner: Gabbie @ Rampant Readers
Signed Half-Blood poster & Daimon bookmark winner: Sam @ Falling Books

Congrats to all the winners! Emails have been sent out and you have 48 hours to respond.

1 comment: